With its stunning ocean views and its magical beachfront setting, Sapphire Beachfront Estate is one of the last affordable absolute beachfront opportunities on the New South Wales coast. Spilling out onto the sparkling sands of Sapphire Beach, it presents a rare chance to purchase exclusive beachfront land at beautiful Coffs Harbour - the jewel of the eastern seaboard. See what makes living at prestigious Sapphire Beach so special. Create your dream home. It's a place you'll treasure for a lifetime.
Luxury living in a beachfront Oasis...
* Absolute beachfront blocks with ocean views from every home.
* A unique and rare opportunity to secure one of the most exclusive oceanfront addresses on the Coffs Coast.
* Considered one of NSW's top property hot spots and a rival to Byron Bay's famous Wategos Beach.
* Sensational resort-style masterplanning with lush landscaped surrounds by renowned architects, Cox Richardson.
* Choose from - Beachfront Lots - all fully serviced and ready to build.
* Brilliant North East and Easterly aspects offering glorious ocean views.
* Individually built house designs will be guided by a specialist panel to ensure the luxury community adds to the beauty of the surrounding area.
Secure your piece of paradise...
* The beautiful Coffs Coast is bordered by rolling ocean surf, world heritage rainforests and some of the most spectacular beaches in Australia.
* Easy living just eight minutes north of the vibrant coastal city of Coffs Harbour which was voted as having Australia's best liveable year round climate.
* Explore charming seaside villages, restaurants, cafes, local galleries, hinterland markets, wineries and colourful annual festivals and events.
* Championship golf courses abound including Bonville Golf Resort,
rated as the most beautiful in the country.
* Leading-edge facilities include Coffs Harbour Base Hospital and Baringa Private Hospital, The Coffs Harbour Education Campus, Southern Cross University and TAFE,
plus excellent private and public schools.
* Jet serviced airport with regular daily flights to Sydney and Brisbane. The fifty minute flight from Sydney is quicker than the one and a half hour drive from Sydney to the Hunter Valley.
Prices starting at $700,000to $779,000
Blocks range in size from 560m2 - 602m2 in size